Children’s Garden Montessori Academy is a private school and does not discriminate in the enrollment of students with regard to race, religion, sex or national origin. Applications are accepted throughout the year and prospective students are placed on the wait list pending classroom availability. Acceptance of a child is based on several factors. Two most important factors are:
- The match of the family’s and the school’s educational goals for the child.
- Gender and age balance within the classrooms
Complete the application and send with the a nonrefundable Registration fee to School. The receipt of your application and fee will be acknowledged by letter. Each application is reviewed carefully by the Director of Admissions and the Lead teacher. The enrollment procedure includes:
- Parents to schedule to take tour of the school.
- Parents are invited and encouraged to observe our classrooms in session.
- Parents to meet with the Administrator.
Close to the time of possible enrollment, an appointment is made for your child to visit with one of our teachers. This visit will give your child the opportunity to see our campus, classroom and to become familiar with our setting. Teacher and Administrator will determine your child’s readiness for our program and you are notified by mail. Classroom selection is made by the Administrator, who works to ensure that each grouping has a healthy balance of boys/girls, and age levels. If parents, the interviewing teacher and the administrator feel that our environment will satisfy the needs of your child, tuition deposit, and supplies fee and first months tuition is due. When the applicable tuition has been paid, the child will be admitted on a 1 month trial basis. During this time, parents and teachers should discuss any difficulties that arise
Children’s Garden Montessori Academy reserves the right to terminate enrollment if, in the opinion of the Lead Teacher and the Director, the school is not able to meet the educational needs of the student.
- Infant/Toddler Program – a child entering the Toddler program must be at least 3 months old at the time of enrollment. Our Infants and toddler program is appropriate for children 3 months to 3 years of age.
- Pre-school/Kindergarten Program – a child must be at least 2years, 7 months old and fully toilet trained to enter the preschool program and 5 years old to enter Kindergarten program.
Along with the required tuition fees following forms are due at time of enrollment.
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Enrollment Form
- Personal History Form
- Health Statement with Immunization Record
- Emergency Release Form
- Child Release Policy
- Acceptance of CGMA Policy Manual
- Child’s birth certificate copy
Please click here for the application for enrollment.