Vision and Mission
The Vision of Children’s Garden Montessori Academy is to provide developmentally oriented curriculum based on the Montessori philosophy that: fosters a nourishing environment within which children will feel safe, cherished and empowered ; nurtures the development of each child to his or her fullest potential – intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Our goal at Children’s Garden Montessori Academy is to:
- Educate children for life
- Nurture the curiosity, creativity, and imagination in every child
- Develop the unique capabilities of each child, allowing him or her to take a positive, productive place in the larger community.
This mission is best accomplished by:
Providing a curriculum adhering to authentic Montessori standards, informed by current thinking and research on child development and learning; Embracing a diverse student community in which students’ experience and respect ethnic, cultural, economic differences; Facilitating the involvement of parents, teachers, students and the larger community.
The attributes we strive to develop within our students include:
- Academic Excellence
- Artistic Expression
- Moral Character
- Practical Accomplishments
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Compassion and Service to Others
- Visionary Leadership
- Exceptional courtesy and manners